Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Andrew lost his first tooth!




I am so excited that Andrew finally lost his first tooth. It's been wiggly for a couple of months now and this morning before school I thought it might come out while he was at school so he actually let me pull it out. It didn't take much since it was hanging by a thread. I took some pictures and video but if I wait to post that stuff too, I probably won't post this for another couple weeks. Anyway, the tooth fairy came and left him a dollar (don't even post a comment on how you think that is a ridiculously high amount; inflation people!) and he traded it for a Snake Oiler die cast car (which I bought from the dollar tree so it was actually a fair trade. Now he's sticking his tongue through that little space all the time and it is so cute how it has affected his speech a little!

2 comments:

KillmerFam said...

Yea Andrew! I don't remember loosing my 1st tooth, but I do remember loosing a tooth in 4th grade while in my class. I remember going to tell my teacher, but he wasn't as excited as I was! I got your invite to facebook, but I'm not on. Amanda is, though (if you didn't know already). Anyway, hope you guys had a great Valentines!

Emily95661 said...

That's funny because I remember being in kindergarten, walking home from school and I swallowed my tooth while I was eating an apple. I told Andrew that story and then he got all paranoid and doesn't want to eat apples anymore! You should really check out facebook. I resisted for a long time and it's actually been really exciting to reconnect with so many friends that I haven't seen for a while.