Sunday, February 15, 2009

MLK Snow Day (1/19/2009)

For MLK Day (1/19/2009) Andrew had no school so Dave took the day off work and we headed to the snow. We found this great snowpark that only cost $5 for all of us to stomp around in the snow and Dave even scored an abandoned sled (it was broken) that still had some life in it.



I posted some pictures of our fun excursion on Facebook. Check them out!


I'm still working on a bunch of video that I took of the day, but it might be a while before I get that up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More posts, please! :)

We're sorry we couldn't make it to your thing on July 4th. We miss you guys. We'll all have to get together sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me, Ruth.

I'm not sure how to change it so it says my real name, instead of my blog ID.

-Ruth