Saturday, January 31, 2009

MerBud Jones

I've been doing some research on the internet for our dog version of Indiana Jones (see my new year's resolution) and I found a great deal on a costume, and I'm pretty sure it comes with a miniature whip:

I'm still kind of on the fence about the creative direction of this movie; maybe "Airbud meets the Little Mermaid." I think we're going to have to buy a lot of hamburger to train Clifford to do the underwater stunt sequence that we have already storyboarded.

3 comments:

KillmerFam said...

I have't had pigs in a blanket in a LONG time! I'll have to try it with my kids. That's great about your parents! It will probably be very interesting! That's cute that Sydney likes to help you cook! Michael is starting to get like that. He even grabs the chair and pushes it to the counter, too. He still has a hard time, though, with mixing 'cause he's still little, but he feels good about himself! By the way, LOVE the dog costumes! I can't wait for the premier!

Laura said...

Wow! I don't even know why I am suprised by these dog costumes. They are awesome! PS I am so glad you updated your blog!

Susan said...

you might have better luck with molly in the water